TAS-13 DPT/TAS-14 DPT-S
For dust protection of the photo sensor!
Prevention of malfunction due to dust adhesion.
- ■Dust prevention device for the photo sensor
- ■Small and Light
- ■No-blow operation
- ■Ultra-low power consumption
- ■Dust prevention and static elimination of photo sensor
Automation and robotization are rapidly advancing in factories and distribution centers.
In that case there may happen the problem of malfunction caused by dust adhering to the photo sensor.
Especially in distribution centers, since corrugated cardboards covered with dust are transported and sorted,
the problem of malfunction due to dust adhesion is serious. And once malfunction happens,
the valuable shipper's items will be destroyed or lost.
Each package holds important data such as ID, delivery source (shipper), delivery destination, etc.,
and these are printed by barcode or QR code. If the sensor misreads this information, the site will be in turmoil.
That is why "It is just dust, but it becomes a big issue”.
TRINC focused on this problem from the demand of the market and has solved it with TRINC's unique technology.
For the industrial fields of AI, FA, and robotization, which will accelerate further in the future, all processes are done through sensors.
So if the original signal is out of order, all systems will be in the terrible mess.
TRINC releases the world's first "dust protector" that protects the light receiving part from dust
by installing it near the photo sensor, which is the key to the automation.
- The world's first device for prevention of dust adhesion that protects the photo sensor from dust.
- By placing this device near the light receiving part of the photo sensor that reads the optical signal,
it is possible to prevent the adhesion of airborne particles.
- High dust removing efficiency
- Effective to reduce the dust adhesion rate by 97.2% (actual measured value)
- It also eliminates static electricity.
- Equipped with a no-blow static eliminator, it can remove static electricity from not only
the photo sensor but also the surrounding space.
- No-blow operation
- Since it does not use air-blow, it does not blow up the dust around and re-adhere it to the object.
- Large clean space
- The maximum effective range for dust adhesion prevention created by this unit is as wide as 1000mm(W) x 200 to 700 mm(D), so it can be used for the large photo sensor.
- Easy installation
- Not only you can stand it near the target photo sensor, you can also install it on the neighboring structure. In case of stand-alone model, installation work is not necessary.
- Small size
- Space saving due to small size
- Power saving
- Low power consumption of only 0.85W.
- Compact and cost saving.
- Easy maintenance
- It can be used cleanly and safely by cleaning it about once a year.